I'm a French student planning a trip to Liverpool for next summer. The main problem is that I don't really know what to visit once there! In fact, to tell you the truth, I don't know what to do there at all instead of visiting the Cavern Club or the Anfield stadium (I'm not very interested in football)! So help me because I do not have a lot of time to complete the planning. I'm very interested in music, parks and culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 बिसYahoo Mail 1888 260 2909 Reset Contact Yahoo Techh Careकूट
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Moscow Hotels
- 7 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Rome Hotel
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 21 Rent in Rome
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?