I need help with understanding what we can do in and around Istanbul in 3 1/2days approximately. We have a 7yr and a 4 yr old. From what I saw so far, it requires atleast 10days to visit Turkey. I have also heard of the mineral baths which I believe are very far from Istanbul.
Finally, do we need a travel agent to plan our itinerary? If it is not too difficult to maneuver within the city to the local attractions, we would prefer to do it ourselves.
Thanks in advance for any input I might receive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Contact Password Reset supp0rt ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h By ☎Yes!
- 2 Manchester hotels
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Visit to France
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?