I am heading to Rome in October of 2016 for my brother's wedding. I am hoping to take off two weeks to explore more then just Rome....but want the best advice to where to go and how to accomplish this in an affordable way. I'd love to see Tuscany, Venice, Paris, maybe Greece? Looking for best flight times to purchase.....best set up for getting the most out of this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris