Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > trip to croatia,greece and turkey
Notices

trip to croatia,greece and turkey

Nov 28th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Original Poster

trip to croatia,greece and turkey

I am trying to plan the trip of a lifetime,for my girlfriend and I,but I don't have a clue where to start.I know we will be going to Croatia and would like to incorporate Greece and Turkey,also.Is there a travel agency that can make this happen?Any help would be very much appreciated.Also,any recommendations on what time of year?Anyone out there done this trip?Would love to hear all about it.Thanks.
Nov 29th, 2011, 05:43 AM

You don't really need a travel agency, when you can organize everything on your own.
In order to give you the right advice, it would be necessary to know a little bit more..
What are your interests? Do you like arts, museums, archeological sites, nature, beaches and swimming? How much time would you have for this trip? What is your budget? Sounds like you are totally flexible, but when would you like to travel? in the summer, spring or autumn?
Giving us as much information as you can will help us make suitable recommendations.
Generally speaking the trip to the 3 countries that you mentioned is doable, you could start with Croatia, continue to Greece and from there to Turkey.

Search this Thread