so im a class rep for a group of about 400 people and were heading to budapest. Weve booked a nice party hostel, retox, and theyre offering us some planned nights out for a few extra fees. currently a bit worried about how much theyre charging and if its a fair price for the city.
so theres an All you can drink night for 5000 huf.
a jager train night with free entry but 4000 huf for five jager bombs
a boat trip for 6500 huf include the ride, a bottle of champagne and club entry.
are these prices reasonable?
if not any advice on where to go.
even some general attractions that we missed.
any good suggestions welcome
Also a clear breakdown of the price of drink in some of the pubs, clubs, bath parties. and the price of entry youd expect.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017