Hi fellow forum-members,
I have a trip planned in the following countries, but needed some expert advice on the itinerary being planned by me:
As of now the plan is to:
May 21: Arrive in Brussels from London.
May 21: roam around in Brussels
May 22: go to Brugges- day trip and back to brussles in the night
May 23: Train from brussels to Paris
May 23 & 24 in Paris
May 25: Train to Nice
May 25-26 & half May 27 in French Riviera
May 27 mid day take train to Italy
Ques I had about the trip details were:
a) Is Belgium worth 2 days? b) What are the places worth seeing in Brussels? c) I have been to amsterdam, so is Brugges really what it is hyped up to be? d) is it cheaper staying the night in Brugges or come back Brussels? e) should I be giving up one day in Belgium for an extra day in the Riviera? so which is better- Belgium (rather Brugges) or Riviera? or d 2-1/2 days in Riviera are good enough? f) what places should I do in the Riviera? Right now plan is half a day in Cannes, a day in Monaco & half a day in Nice? Do these places need more time? g) as it happens I would be in Monaco during the grand prix. not that I am great fan, but is the experience worth taking/ worth the money being spent? & last ques: h) Is Lido worth doing for the cost? or can be given a miss?
Thanks for your patience through my ambling on above. Hope to hear from experienced travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 family trip to Germany and more
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Paris Apartment
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 13 Milan airport--which one
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach
Hi fellow forum-members,