We spent three weeks in October/November exploring Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Berlin. Other trip reports via Fodors were really instrumental in helping us plan our trip.
I thought I would share some of our favourites as a thank you to the Fodors community.
I'm starting with Munich but will include the other cities as I finish the write ups.
Here is my post on Munich:
Here is the post on our favourite foodie spots in Munich. All of these are on the cheap/affordable side.
Feel free to fire any questions my way. I hope some of what I learnt can help someone else plan their trip.
(There are lots of photos so I thought it would be better to share the links.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 First time in Spain
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 21 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 family trip to Germany and more