Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?