We are a couple from Los Angeles and in our early 50's planning an itinerary to Europe. We have 10 days off and we'd like to go to Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg. We love good food, wine, sights and countryside. We're debating on what month to go when there's not much crowds. Probably Oct or November 2018. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 4 Travel chat and reflections
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Advise Needed
- 9 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 10 South of France
- 11 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 15 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 16 10 days in europe
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 land vs river cruise
- 21 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 22 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 23 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 24 Scotland ideas
- 25 Tips for first trip to UK