We are a couple from Los Angeles and in our early 50's planning an itinerary to Europe. We have 10 days off and we'd like to go to Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg. We love good food, wine, sights and countryside. We're debating on what month to go when there's not much crowds. Probably Oct or November 2018. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 7 Trans Siberian Train
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 My France Vacation
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Iceland driving in March
- 25 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell