We are a couple from Los Angeles and in our early 50's planning an itinerary to Europe. We have 10 days off and we'd like to go to Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg. We love good food, wine, sights and countryside. We're debating on what month to go when there's not much crowds. Probably Oct or November 2018. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Where to stay in Naples?
- 3 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 8 Portugal
- 9 Browsing Barcelona
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona