We are a couple from Los Angeles and in our early 50's planning an itinerary to Europe. We have 10 days off and we'd like to go to Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg. We love good food, wine, sights and countryside. We're debating on what month to go when there's not much crowds. Probably Oct or November 2018. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 GMAIL Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 6 Scotland ideas
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions