I am a new user. I am planning on Flying to Frankfurt (and back from frankfurt) for a 11 day European trip. Here is the schedule, wondering if it is sensible, thanks for all your help.
Day 1, Arrive at Frankfurt early in the morning, train to Heidelberg, day in Heidelberg, sleep there.
Day 2, train from heidelberg to Bingen, head to Sankt Goar by river, see Rhine Valley. Sleep at Koblenz or Bonn
Day 3, Travel from Bonn to Berlin in the Morning, day in Berlin
Day 4, Day in Berlin
Day 5, Travel to Prague, afternoon in prague
Day 6, Prague
Day 7, morning Prague, leave prague for vienna for evening
Day 8, Vienna
Day 9, Vienna
Day 10, Leave Vienna in the morning for Wuerzberg
Day 11, Rothenberg and back to Frankfurt
Day 12, Leaving
This is our second trip to southern Germany and one of us has been to Vienna and Berlin before. We are not sure if the plan is too tight or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
Trip Plan Travel Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Evaluation please!