Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 5 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Getting around Lisbon
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Visit to France
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG