My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 Change of resident
- 4 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 5 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 9 Driving
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 12 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 15 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 16 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights