I want to visit Europe in July/August for. 3-4 weeks. The 4 countries id like to visit are Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, and Denmark. I've never been to Europe and haven't had a vacation in a very long time. I'm a teacher, so I love learning new things and immersing myself in the culture . I enjoy the simple things, and am not looking for the nightlife
So... Flight: where should I fly into first? What's the best way to get to each country?
Sights: I'm a fan of exploring urban areas(big cities and also charming little towns) but also big on hiking and being out in nature. What are some of the best places to go to enjoy people and also the view?!
I think I'll just stop there and see what the responses are. Thank you! I appreciate the time and responses of others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ESET Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Change of resident
- 6 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017