My second post for this trip - the first is here: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/2011-trip-around-some-of-eastern-europe-itinery-advice.cfm
Now, after much consideration, I have booked my trip for July, I could do with a quick lowdown of the sights and what to see. Originally I was going to fit Germany into the trip as well, but now that is going to wait until the 2012 massive trip (when I can afford it). So I have a more expansive budget than previously, I'll be able to afford £15-20 per day on sightseeing stuff, which (I believe) is more than enough for entrance fees and the like.
My itinery looks like this:
Gdansk - 4 Nights
Torun - 3 Nights
Warsaw - 5 Nights
Lublin - 4 Nights
Lodz - 4 Nights
Krakow - 7 Nights
Wroclaw - 3 Nights
Olomouc - 3 Nights
Pilsen - 3 Nights
Cesky Krumlov - 3 Nights
Prague - 7 Nights
So a total of 46 nights, and I would be much obliged if people who have visited any of the above could tell me the best sights to visit at each, special emphasis on historical sights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:888:482:3831 contact installations brother Tec*h care
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 First time in Spain