Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer only original high-quality documents(www.proqualitydoc.com)
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Northern Spain road trip
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain itinerary
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Driving
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure