we (couple_ plan to travel from glasgow to skye and see in and around skye.
1) where to travel to in skye from glasgow?planning to travel by bys from glasgow to skye
2) where to stay in skye? - some reccommentdations on good b&bs would be great
3) what to be seen in skye (the well worth visting ones)
4) how to travel within skye?
4) any good cities or places near skye that we can see within 2 days?
would be grateful for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond