So I've done a little homework and I'm stuck. I understand Trenitalia site does not accept CC from US. I've tried the tricks in the forum and no luck. Basically we got all excited because we could take advantage of the meno 30% as we are booking in advance. So the following three options are:
Book with Raileurope and pay a little more, like 40 dollars difference not counting the discount which doesn't pertain to us anyway.
Wait until we get there. It will be June 4th, I'm a little concerned with availability during this time. We are traveling Rome to Venice, Venice to Milan.
I want to just use Raileurope and be done with it. Any thoughts ? thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 8 Visit to France
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 17 family trip to Germany and more
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 two days in Nice
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!