Ok, I know that the system resets for travel dates after the 2nd Sat of June...I've been checking the Trenitalia website daily for our train schedule, and even up until this evening nothing had been listed yet. However, I just checked now...and not only is it listed, but all economy fares (for more than 1 person) is showing sold out!!??
We need to go from Florence to Naples on June 27th early, then Naples to Reggio Calabria much later in the evening that same day (crazy, I know...). We are 2 adults and 2 children. When I put in 1 adult, I get a fare of 29 euros, but once I increase it it goes up dramatically. So for a family of 4 it's 202 Euros (there's actually a cheaper train but it's too late for us). So, my question is....do you think it's really possible that all those fares are already sold out? If so should I bite the bullet and pay the 202 (ouch!!)..or is the system still resetting and if I check religiously then better prices may reveal themselves???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Malaga
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 22 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Getting around Lisbon
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT