I was able to purchase E9 one-wat tickets between Venice and Florence through Trenitalia's latest MIni fare promotion. I'd like to do the same thing between Rome and Venice but unfortunately am having no such luck for the date I need. I understand the concept of the Mini fare, but would like to know if Trenitalia makes additional Minis available if they see they still have plenty of seats available for particular routes as the date of departure approaches?
I have travelled by train throughout Italy but never before using a Mini fare ticket.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO EMAIL 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Now Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Self Drive UK tour
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Airport Transfer
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 5 nights in Spain, need help!
Trenitalia - MIni Fares - Released at certain dates/times - demand/lack of?