I'm trying to book a few tickets on Trenitalia for our travel September. We tried to purchase supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona departing at 8:05 AM on an FB train. After going through the motions and selecting "non-registered user" it wouldn't allow us to buy the tickets. After some frustration with registering, etc. and getting a personal code I finally tried to access the supereconomy tickets from Milano -> Verona at 8:05 only to find out that the option has been "sold out" when before every single seat was still available on that train on Coach 6. This is literally minutes apart. What is going on? It seems now our options are leaving at 7:35 or later in the afternoon or paying 20€. Both of us tried to book these tickets and have the same result. Can anyone give me an idea of how quickly supereconomy tickets get sold out, etc? Because this just seems odd.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7v
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017