I think my situation in quite unique,in respect that I have searched online but without any success to find answer to my question. so herei s the situation.
My mother has been visiting us from NON EU country, for 90 days ( visa granted isSchedgen states) , then we applied for her extension of stay. about a month ago. As per every year we as family have trips within Europe, this time its to France.
Now here is the question.
Since we are still having a pending extension application (no decision has been made yet in Sweden) can we take mother to France and come back?
Will the French boarder control stop her because of pending decision from entering the country and may be (worst case ) deport her ?
Part solution: We contacted Swedish boarder authorities, they said once we carry the application paper with us it will be okay. Can any one help please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT