I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Which Aran Island??
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 6 Rent in Rome
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Rome Hotel
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini