Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact SAFARI Tec*h care
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Arezzo - how much time?
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast