Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 16 Rent in Rome
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice