I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Honeymoon trip to London in January 2018
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Favorite London memories
- 12 10 Days in Austria
- 13 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 19 Norte Dame light show!
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Avignon
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda