We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 gmail Password Reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 gmail Tec*hh Care 24*7SK
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Once upon a time in Italy
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG