I will be travelling to Europe in October from the 15th to the 30th.
I will be flying into Paris on the 15th and leaving from Munich on the 30th. I want to visit Paris, France the onto Brussels,Belgium > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Berlin, Germany > Prague, Czech Republic then back to Munich, Germany for my flight leaving on the 30th.
I want to spend a couple of days in each city and then move on.
What is my best/cost-effective option to travel via train? I will most likely stay in Hostels to keep the costs at a minimum. Which Hostels are the best bet for a single traveller? How much spending money should I bring?
Any and ALL assistance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day trip to France
- 2 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 3 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 Where to See Flamenco
- 6 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Netherlands- Texel
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Sleep at Heathrow
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 17 2 week May trip with kids
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Rail vs. Plane
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Self Drive UK tour