We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Sup0rt sbaba!
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 6 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Current plan for March trip
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 24 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 25 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren