We are two students, aged 22 and 20 travelling Germany and would like to use the DB Bahn train system. What kind of identification would be required to do this? We are trying to book online, printable tickets. The day of activation is June 12th. We are aware of the Bahn card, but are unsure of its authority as a means of identification for travelling the railway. Is there a printable version of this available that is acceptable? Will physical documents in time before the trip? If not, can we supply a German address (friend of family) as the recipient of the documents?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 paris to london- day trip
- 7 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona