I am looking for some suggestions on the best railways/transportation to use when travelling across countries. Specifically going from Paris France to Mainz Germany, across Germany to Strasbourg, Stuttgard and Munich and from Munich to Venice Italy, then Florence, Positano, and Rome.
We are students so we are looking for something reasonably priced, along the cheaper side. There will be two of us. Outlined below is where we will need travel to and from. Thank you !
Paris - Mainz
Mainz - Strasbourg
Strasbourg - Stuttgard
Stuttgard - Munich
Munich - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Positano
Positano - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 23 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome