I and my friend were planing to travel to Paris for the first time, but at the last moment he had some difficult circumstances which prevent him from going with me. as a result, I am planing to travel alone which is so difficult to me since it is the first time. and i have some fears that my trip will be the worst trip that I have ever had. also I think it is gonna be so boring.
Would you please give me some tips as a lonely tourist in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार XEROX PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT XEROX Techh care S/P
- 2 YAHOO EMAIL 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Now Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Sleep at Heathrow
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 8 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 9 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 12 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Rail vs. Plane
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Self Drive UK tour
- 19 Where to See Flamenco
- 20 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 23 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more