I'm hoping to take a trip around Europe next year, an am trying to figure out my budget for the trip. I thought it would be cool and I could save money if I slept in a hammock when I could find two trees to put it between. Has anyone done this before, or is it possible to do throughout Europe? I figure it would be hard to do in the cities, but I could travel a little bit outside the cities and find some trees, or find a campsite where it would be cheaper than a hostel. I'm new to all this so any advice is welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Barcelona tour option help please
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please