I am traveling to Russin in October, and I am considering going to Germany or Austria as a side trip. Is this even possible? I have about 14 days and thought I would spend time in Moscow and St. Petersburg and then head to Germany or Austria.
If this is not a feasible idea is there another thought I should consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Help with Spain itinerary
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 7 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 8 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 14 South of France
- 15 5 days in Andalusia
- 16 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 19 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?