Notices

Traveling to Multiple Countries

May 28th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Original Poster

Traveling to Multiple Countries

Hi,

I was born in Pakistan but am a US Citizen. I will be traveling to Turkey for a month from the US and wanted to go to Lahore, Pakistan for a few days and come back to Turkey and then fly back to the US from Turkey. I currently hold a valid US passport as well as a valid NICOP for Pakistan (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). Will immigration/ customs give me trouble getting into Pakistan and getting back to Turkey? Also, I know I need to apply for a Turkey visa, do I need to apply for anything to enter Pakistan?

Thank you!
May 28th, 2015, 06:52 PM

You should ask the Pakistani embassy. Maybe you need a Pakistani passport rather than the NICOP, but I would not rely on an answer from a travel forum.

You will need either a multiple entry visa for Turkey, or just get a second visa for the second entry.
May 28th, 2015, 07:14 PM

You have asked this on Fodors three times . . . and no one will know one way or the other.

>>Will immigration/ customs give me trouble getting into Pakistan and getting back to Turkey? <<

The Pakistani and Turkish immigration officers you meet on the day(s) will determine if they'll 'give you trouble'.

>>Also, I know I need to apply for a Turkey visa, do I need to apply for anything to enter Pakistan?<<

Ask the Pakistani authorities.

Search this Thread