I know that this topic has been discussed, but not for several years, so I wanted to re-post it in case anyone has some fresh insights. DH and I are considering a 7-10 day trip to Italy with our son in May. Our son will be 17 months old. Any suggestions on where to go or stay? There are certainly some sites in Rome we'd like to see, but I'm afraid that my son will find old buildings to be boring
Of course, every family is different, but what were some of your favorite experiences. I don't like moving around too much while I travel so I'm thinking of only 2 different Italian destinations so we can maximize the experience in each place.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Poland--where else to go
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 5 days in Andalusia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 South of France
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 16 Shall we Gdansk?
- 17 Help with Spain itinerary
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia