I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt sooj.
- 2 Geeks AOL [email protected] Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h??
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Current plan for March trip
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 23 beware of robbed in Milan
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Which Area in London?
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids