I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France