I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 11 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 12 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 13 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Naples?
- 23 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed