I hope to be traveling from Santorini to Iraklion Crete in mid September on a Sunday. I was looking at ferry schedules at www.gtp.gr and saw two listed. One is run by Sea Jets Consortium, and the other is run by Hellenic Seaways. Any advice on taking one or the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 2 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Spain in 2018
- 8 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 9 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 22 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 25 Current plan for March trip