I'll be in Barcelona in late May-Early June and I want to travel for 1 day to Madrid (June 2nd) and get back to Barcelona.
What is the cheapest way but also a fast way to get to Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norte Dame light show!
- 2 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Avignon
- 5 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 8 months around Europe
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Favorite London memories
- 10 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 11 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 12 Ronda or Jerez
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 two days in rome
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 Budget trip
- 24 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona