I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yahoo 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7sk
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help