I have read almost all of the posts related to this topic. I have been on the TfL site, the Days Out site (for 2 for 1's) and the National Express site. I have reviewed numerous travel books. I am confused! I understand an Oyster Card does not qualify one to participate in 2 for 1's. I understand that a "paper" rail ticket does. I think I understand that to take advantage of the 2 for 1's the "site" being visited must be visited the same date of travel listed on the rail ticket. I think I understand where to buy the travelcards, at the rail (not the tube) station. My questions (simple to me) are: Is a 7 day travel card available as "paper ticket"? IF yes, can I use to take advantage of 2 for 1's?
Thanks for your help. I will accept all the comments that may or may not be warranted by my inability to process all the information I have read. I am counting on you to set me straight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Paris November 2017