My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 2 week trip to Barcelona at the end of August/early Sept. We usually like to rent an apt and soak in the culture. Maybe an overnight to somewhere along the coast. This would be our first trip to Spain.
Our other choice is a roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia.
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Algarve Town Selection
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 paris to london- day trip
- 5 Browsing Barcelona
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
Travel with 6 mo. old: Two weeks in Barcelona, are we crazy?