I am from Delhi and would like to travel alone to western Europe, need advise from all you folks here regarding the same, now I will definitely be on a very tight budget, I have narrowed down 3 countries that are a must for me, England, Scotland and Italy,
Now with Italy, just 1 city will be fine, either Milan or Rome, even Napples.
For England it will most likely be London, my gateway in to Europe, As far as Scotland goes, the more the merrier, Sterling, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highland etc...
Will have to apply for a UK visa and a Schenegan visa.
Shopping or splurging will be the last thing on my.
October is the most that I have on my mind, Is that okay for travel as far as the weather is concerned (I kind of don't like snow,ice or very cold weather)??
Hopping for great help and early responses from all.
Also let me know if I an missing anything here,please film me in for the same.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler