We will be spending 10 days in June traveling from Prague (4 days) to Vienna (3 days) to Munich (3 days). Does this seem like a good time frame for each area? I was also wondering if there is any advise as to whether we should rent a car in any of the areas, must sees in each area and if we should stay in Munich or in one of the surrounding villages. We fly into Prague, will take the train to Vienna then train to Munich. My family was hoping to tour a chocolate factory and they also want to see castles. Any other advise and things to do and see is much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ! AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~279 O246 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Iceland driving in March
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 Northern Spain road trip
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Help with Spain itinerary