We are from India (Mumbai). Starting mid SEPTEMBER we are required to travel to London for 4 weeks time with our 8 month old baby (boy). Is it advisable to travel given London whether and baby is not used to cold conditions like in UK. We are planning to stay put at rented flat in nearby town with decent facilities. Am overtly worrying or its really difficult for baby to sustain new conditions in London.
Thanks for replies in advance and looking forward to similar experiences
Warm Regards/ Kunal Waghmare
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 South of France
- 3 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 4 Help with Spain itinerary
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary