I'll be visiting Croatia & Bosnia in August and wondered what was the best way to get from Dubrovnik to Mostar. I'm getting a morning ferry from Mljet-Dubrovnik, and wanted to go straight onto Mostar. Is it possible? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 South of France
- 3 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 4 Help with Spain itinerary
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary