I will be traveling to Europe for the first time this summer, and I have some questions regarding air travel and a few misc. items! I will be traveling from Boston to Madrid and then taking the bus to Salamanca. From there we will travel from Madrid to London. I may possibly take a one or two day trip from London to Copenhagen or Oslo, on my way back to Boston.
1- I've read about people sending postcards to themselves from each place they visit...I love this idea! If I purchase international stamps here at the post office, is it pretty easy to find a mailbox and send a postcard from London or Spain?
2- I have been looking in to souvenir options for family and friends, and a few requests I've had were for chocolate, and olive oil from Spain. Does anyone know if there are any airline restrictions on food and beverages? Would my luggage need to be checked in order to transport these items back to the US?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 10 days in europe
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 15 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 21 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal