I'm chethan from India and I need your help in this matter.
I'm travelling to Munich (October 15th) on business visit for two weeks till 29th October. I will be having two Sundays and one Saturday for travel around and evenings in weekdays. I am also planning to extend three days till 31st October for my personal trip within Germany. Could you please help me with the plan and must watch places? On 1st November my return flight is from Munich itself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Getting around Lisbon
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond