My wife has a class D visa, valid from march till september on the basis to accompany me in Denmark while I study . She entered Denmark in April and we have rented a place there. Till now there has been some hang up in the issuance of her Residence card,(apparently it got lost in the mail or something and another one is being sent).
Two weeks ago, we came down to the Netherlands due to some study related assignment of mine. During this time she had to fly back home (out of the EU) due to an emergency from the Netherlands. According to her flight, she is to return back into the Netherlands in two weeks from now and we will go back up to Denmark by car.
However, I am not sure if there will be any problem for her to enter the EU through the netherlands with a danish class D visa.
The danish immigration did not offer me a solid solution before she had to leave other than come to their office in Copenhagen (DK) and get a re entry permit. However that was not possible as we were in the netherlands when she had to leave
Does anyone have any advice to offer on this matter
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
Travel into other schengen states with Danish Class D visa